Thursday, September 11, 2008

Breakups and Heart Breaks

Break -ups and Heart breaks are both a pain and a learning and a pleasure. But, to really understand why it so happens, one needs to understand why does a breakup/heartbreak happens. and More than that, one needs to understand why relationships happen.

Relationships happen because of desires, needs, wants and expectations, and reakups, when these aren't fulfilled. The questions is.... are these desires, wants, and needs, justified? In my opinion, yes they are and no they aren't. Yes, when they are needs, and No, when they are not needs.

Why am not good at handling relations? for two simple reasons and that's why my relationships break up everytime.

Reason:
1. I don't need them. They are my desires and wants and expectations which are not my needs, and hence, not necessary for my survival.
2. They are my needs, and i let this fact be known to the counterpart, who then starts taking it either for granted or else as a tool to abuse me, till it starts suffocating me.

Result? simple! breakup!

I am in a kind of very light relationship right now. wish I had posetd this post earlier having completed it. But, for whatever reasons i couldn't. But anyways, it doesn't matter anymore, now that it's being published.

Adding on 04.11.08.

Sometimes relationships also break due to lack of communication, which might happen for many reasons, in background. This is the most hurting type. God Bless those who suffer from this.

©anu (Exploring Myself)

1 comment:

  1. We choose our relationships based on our specific conditioning under the modes of nature. Therefore, to choose meaningful and fulfilling relationships, one must deeply understand ones conditioning. One must also choose relationships based on the conditioning of the other, in relationship to mutually agreed upon goals.

    ReplyDelete

Your place to share your thoughts about this....