Saturday, May 16, 2009

I know why.......

I am writing this blog earlier than the others..why? ...I'll be traveling tomorrow.......

I have decided that blogging is one thing that I'll be particular and regular about. I'll keep this one online ritual in my life, if none else..... Why? because I anyways would need to maintain a diary...a blog is easier to type than write in a notebook these days.

My writing habits are degenerating anyways...which I need to revive......but more than that....I need to keep the spirit of routine alive, at least in something.

I know I am improving....why.....because I want to....I'm desperate to.......to me the brighter is better than the darker....why because purity is what ultimately attracts me.......why, because I'm individuality!!

©anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....