Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Purpose behind everything

I was going through the older blogger posts, and I read some of them today. I think I know that something has really struck me hard. Something that has left an impression very severely on my mind. And not just about the very good things and happenings of my life, but also the 'not so good' happenings of my life.

GOD HAS A PURPOSE BEHIND EVERYTHING!!

Yes, I know it sounds brain-washed, but its true. I look back at my life, and all through my life I see a strong conviction that my soul belongs to God, and those people who are in His loving service. Behind all my hobbies, all my desires, all my needs, want, ethics, value system and upbringing, the only purpose has been to make me someone absorptive to His eternal vibrations, and capable of serving Him better.

God made me a singer, since He wants me to sing His glories(they alone are what's worth singing). He made me an avid reader, so I could read scriptures, and know what He is, why He is and the rest of metaphysics, ethics, concepts and Vedanta (Which I hope to learn some day). He made me expressive, so that the day I preach or I write about His glories, I do it well.

All through me, He's been reflecting His glory, and I've been wasting His gifts in things not at all comparable to Him. I don't abhor myself or loathe things and activities, situations and people I've known, tried, experimented with.....I might have earlier, had I not realized the purpose behind. But the purpose was simple....To help me be convinced that in the end...all mundane things ARE temporary and useless.....

But the best part about God is that He never stops anyone from wanting or doing anything and pays them back in the same form. So, all those who wish to belong to Him EVEN ONCE, He takes them in His own shelter permanently, no matter how distracted they might get. And He loves us all!!!! He does!!!

So, here I am, thanking Him for all that He had planned, the way He constantly has protected me, and the love He has showed to me.

Lord,

Help me spread your love ,
to every soul who touches mine,
and may I still become an everlasting....
ever-flowing source of Your love,
as long as You want.

Amen!!

©anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....