Monday, November 2, 2009

All alone : A small prayer for patience

Lord,

Help me realize what You seek from me.
To be able to survive lonely,
all alone.

Give me strength to fight my need for reassurance.
The need for submission, Lord!
Let it be gone.

Bring me to the world of reality,
cruel, harsh and unpleasant though.
There's always a difference between what we seek and get,
The small difference Father!
Let me know.

Wisdom to change things,
the way they should be...
To change them,
when the time is right...
Grant me divine!
The will to accept,
those that I can't change..
with all my might.

Make me patient,
with those I care for.
And with those who're neither my friends...
Help me realize,
Love requires me to wait,
and worthy display patience and passion's blends.

Make me care for others Lord!
without being possessive for them.
Let me realize, they know the best,
and that You care for all of them.

Help me struggle,
with my concern and impatience,
in spite of the immense love,
with all might,
at all times,
and All Alone!!!

Amen!

©anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....