Saturday, December 5, 2009

Prayer in Solitude

Lord,

Solitude....
sometimes chosen, sometimes not.
But, why did You tie it with me,
when it brings me to naught?

A question I ask,
not in insolence in the least....
You made me a human,
but with SOME instincts of a beast.

And, if beast I had to be,
then why not make me gregarious.
Why make me lonely,
and not jocular and hilarious.

Why did You want me,
to be over sensitive O Lord!
Sure, You DO know that,
sincerity is a both sided sword.

Lord,
give me sincerity,
to take things seriously.
But,
Please.....
give me some space,
to flutter and at times fly free.

Help me see and overcome my fallacies.
Guide my vision, beyond the galaxies.

Make me nothing, but a toll of Your will.
Pull me along, while climbing uphill.

Make me nothing, but to myself and others true.
Lord, help me prove, I'm but a part of You.

Amen!!

© anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....