Monday, February 1, 2010

Prayer

Lord,

Help me trust !!!
Those, who really care about me.
They might not be my friends, guardians, mentors or might not share a close relationship with me.
But,
They care nonetheless.

Save me from the delusions,
the confusion,
and, most importatly...
The diversions.

I come to You...

The all powerful!!
The Omnipresent, Omnipotent!
for the most humble surrender I can offer Lord.

With my shortcomings,
Any one may/may not,
but You will...
accept me!

I know :)

To Your shelter.

Hoping to stay...
Irrespective..
of my surrender.
within my own sweetness,
and within Your Mastery,
of all You've made.
Strong and firm,
Loving and not yet weak Lord.

This I seek in Your Name O Lord!

Amen!!!

© anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....