Monday, April 26, 2010

Last Week :P

Ok so here's the update for the last week, as far as I remember it:

Classes - around 7
Training Modules designed two
Extra Books read - 5
Numbers played with (some data and some new and interesting concepts - NOT CAT!!!)- loads
Movies watched (Hey that's true!!!) :P - 2
Been a Prize idiot - Once
Been Unstable - once
Got reprimanded - Twice :((gives those poor puppy looks)
But most of all,

Studied - quite a bit and
Had fun? Immense!!! (imagine me having fun with friends lol)

So, life all in all rocks.

The summaries of the books I read, the summary of the study I did and the thoughts about the movies I watched, is coming soon.

To end, a small note on my small idiocy and instability reads thus:

I accessed a website, and the public information section of some website, and panicked out thinking it was a restricted area section I'd reached. And.......I made the weekend evenings miserable for two of good friends :P So, I was called a prize Idiot (An idiot whose still the prize is the real definition, not what the caller gave me:) So, do not let anyone fool you by saying a prize idiot is the winner of the noble prize in idiocy. For then it would be an IGNOBLE WINNER!!!

I'm sure people are gnashing their teeth and I so Damn LOVE it :P

And about my instability:
I am quitting a psychological addiction (yes I am not all so pure guys :P ) And, it's giving me a tough time with my withdrawal symptoms and all. But.But, Butt..... I have a butt and I'll place it firm in the chair of my determination:) So, with friends at aid, and will at work. I'm learning to be the white sheep again (OK, a lioness in sheep's hide :P ) Happy now?

Oh and by the way - I've decided to learn and forgive.I'm also trying to love more:) Not just others, but also myself :)As a healing practice, and I know it will show great results - VERY SOON !!!

Stay tuned!!!

©2010 anu (Exploring Myself)

2 comments:

  1. Sheep..
    heehhee..
    Idiocy....:P
    Love more??
    Think that's enough for ur fellow beings...
    Does everyone deserve what we are trying to give them all the time??
    Answers wanted..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Nipun sometimes, it's important to be a lion/ess on the pretence of being a sheep, because that saves your skin. It's not about hypocrisy or whatever, just pure survival instinct. However, like I always say, harm must not be caused, neither to someone else, nor to oneself.

    Idiocy - yes, sometimes, it's fun, and sometimes a pain in the back. Sometimes necessary and sometimes, nothing - just that!!! idiocy :)

    Love more includes not just others, but also myself. Loving cannot happen unless we start loving ourselves, and we do anything and everything but that :) I've learnt it the hard way :)

    And yes, everyone deserve what they need, which may be different from what we want to give them. But love and forgiveness are things that every one deserves :)No matter what. The expression of love they understand might be different though :)

    ReplyDelete

Your place to share your thoughts about this....