Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update : Aug 8, 2010

So finally, here's what happened:)

As usual, my schedules got Topsy turvy. I didn't have a vehicle so missed the first class, I didn't have the patience to bear with drama and cribbing about things, so I gave in and did what was expected of me and so missed the second class too. I had my breakfast-lunch (brunch at around 2), and then finally managed the last class.

I did not too bad at quant in the class and it made me feel a bit relaxed, easy and even happy to an extent. The best part was that the teacher asked me if I had studied that topic earlier. I said yes I had, but around 12 years ago ;)

So, after all, my mind is not that dumb/blunt at all :P

However, something worrying now, CAT has been pre-poned this year apparently. The final declaration is yet to happen. If this happens there's both a pro and con. Pro - I'll have one more month to prepare for M.A. Not that I was actually about to go and write CAT with full heart, but I wouldn't want less time. Que Sera Sera.

Now plan for the evening: Study vocab and the topics in quant that He taught in the class today :)

Till then, wish you all well :)

Anu

©2010 anu (Exploring Myself)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....