Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On 26.10.08

There will be a few posts that are back dated, since i had written them on paper, due to various time constraints, technical and cultural glitches like festival time etc. I am writing them in back date, rather just copying them out from notes to the Blog.

--------------

Read literature after many days today. literature means fiction at this moment. Agyey - Shekhar ek Jivani (Shekhar - A biography written by Agyeya). I found only one volume of the two. read what I found, and it was lovely. it wasn't just interesting. It was more close to my heart. I find it easy to corelate to such literature. Some people say, that one must keep an interest as only a hobby and not convert it to a need. and I feel that if someone isn't interested in the very basis of their life, and the needs aren't enjoyable when fulfilled, why live at all?

For past few days i have been thinking what is the basis of my personality? What are my likes and dislikes, and preferences, and priorities.

©anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....