Friday, June 5, 2009

Looaadss of Funnnn!!! 03.06.09

Being Posted in back date:

I just love my spirits when they are like this!!! I had heeeeeeeaps of Fun!!! Today was the completion of the path. I made garlands, arranged flowers, decorated walls, sang hymns (loads of them), and was almost infectious to everyone!!!

I as infected with laughter, fun, joy, and pleasure.............No! I was infected with BLISS!!! and Go - conscious Bliss is infectiousssss!!

We had lots of guests, and they all loved it! I loved the fasting, the prasadam, the singing, the japa, the chanting, the kirtana...........practically everything we did !!! and my role in it!!!


Thank You So Much GOD!!!

Lord,
I pray to Thee,
Please keep me blissful.
Bless me with Thy Holy name.
Please keep me humble,
May we keep playing love game.

Love of a soul to the super soul,
female to the Only Male in the Creation!!

Grow my love Lord,
deep within me.
make it humble,
as pride is unbecoming.

But, Most of ALL Lord!

Keep me loyal, though I may drift,
help me grow loyal to You.
Help me be humble,
to those advanced on the path Lord!!

Help me grow and find the Bliss!!!

Amen!

©anu (Exploring Myself)

2 comments:

  1. happy to see the change!...fun!! bliss!! and loads of it. the poem is well composed, spiritual, a desire to oneness with devine. as long as we are able to see that glimmer up there - in any form, it is a sweet little world..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Particularly loved this one:
    "Grow my love Lord,
    deep within me.
    make it humble,
    as pride is unbecoming." the prayer to remain humble.

    ReplyDelete

Your place to share your thoughts about this....