Friday, June 5, 2009

Post for 4th and 5th of June

I went to a friend's place on the 3rd night after celebrations, returned yesterday morning and then went again yesterday evening.

Friend? rather an elder acquaintance. Her mom and dad were in the house too, and I've been studying. I am keen on the exam that's on the 7th and I'll be gone some days. I was there till today noon 1:00 p.m. studying, and also watching TV after months and years for a change :)

I'll now be gone till 7th evening, focusing more on last minute preparations, and shuffling of notes and solving papers.

Lord help me!

I can see, deleting and quitting IRC has immensely helped. But its my Lord's blessings that have worked really.

Lord,
keep me on the right path!
I know You love me...
and You want me to love all and one.

Amen!

©anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....