Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today

I had been busy since early morning today, and though I should have been reading/chanting/meditating/sleeping today, am here writing this blog post.....

I worked and cleaned the meditation center today with a devotee sister. Later, I went to meet 2 renunciates....a Mother and a Sanyasi (a Swamiji). The nun wasn't really happy about it, since I had intruded at a wrong time ignorantly. Lord, forgive me for I caused them trouble.

The Swamiji was very peaceful, calm, and blissful, and told me about the visiting hours, and the procedure. He asked me why was I there, to which I couldn't provide an answer. I didn't really ask him anything, and he answered each one of the questions that were boggling my mind.

I had a lot of questions in my mind, spiritual mainly in nature, and yet I couldn't speak a single word, couldn't ask him even one.
And yet as he spoke to me generally, he addressed and answered each question I had. And when I was back, he messaged the other devotee to ask her if I ha something particular in mind when I went to see him. I requested the sister to write to him, that all my questions had been answered by him already.

I was touched both by the answers and the care afterwards. I was delighted rather. Or blissful will perhaps be an even better word. All the while I had been there, I had been unable to stop tears flowing from my eyes, because I felt at home.

Lord,

I know not thy shelter,
though I crave for it.
I know not my spiritual Master,
though,
I know, I seek Him through You, and I seek You through Him.

All I know is that You always hold me when I stumble.
So hold my hand Lord,
and guide me to Yourself,
Your eternal and Universal love,
and make me an instrument, willing to be used by You.

Amen!

©anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....