Friday, July 24, 2009

The Prayer of a student:

O Lord!

grant me the wisdom,
to travel the roads,
of learning, knowledge and wisdom,
under guidance and mentorship,
with complete humility.

Grant me not.....
that I may be over confident of my knowledge,
but that I may be confident of,
my submissive desire to learn....
From those,
who've already travelled the roads,
from those who haven't.
From those at the destination already,
and from those who haven't yet.

Lord,
grant me the desire,
the will,
and the ability to learn.
From,
everyone,
who crosses my way,
and from everything,
with each passing day.

This I ask thee Lord!

Amen!

©anu (Exploring Myself)

2 comments:

  1. Your prayers are wonderful. Full of meaning, straight from the heart and flows beautifully.

    You are gifted.

    i also love the way many of your blogs end in an appropriate prayer..

    ReplyDelete

Your place to share your thoughts about this....