Friday, July 24, 2009

Ramblings irrelevant

Tomorrow is my b'day! I've been musing about this since days now. People are probably going to celebrate it today, since I am not going to work for the next two days. In fact, I am not going anywhere. I have decided to stay home and finish off some pending reads now. Both fiction and non-fiction.

However, its my b'day wish that I could earn more, so that I could buy more books and read more. Reading, of late has become almost an obsession. I know now what do the terms bibliophile and bibliomaniac mean :D

I have also been thinking about the EQ that I have. One thing that I have immensely gained from these workshops that I have recently conducted is that I love teaching. And another is more about my emotional quotient. It is about the way I think, feel and react towards things and incidents and people.

I was working on this post in the morning, when my internet connection got poofed off. I have been thinking what makes an individual the way he/she is? What makes some people different from most others drastically? To what extent is the human mind trainable?


©anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....