Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reflections - Spiritual Guidance

hmm... this post is being written.......because.... I wanted to write it :) Lol, every post is written for the same reason, because I want to do it, because I feel like doing it, and because its an irresistible urge deep within.


Well......... today, its going to be about a lot of things.Its going to be something about myself, then about some other people, and then a prayer....may be about some ideas as well. Am not sure....here, this goes.............

1. Spiritual Guidance:

This is something I find very ironic. As I was reading J. Krishnamoorthy yesterday, I realized that He said exactly what I've been feeling over the ages. I do not accept any authority on myself in any aspect of my life generally speaking. Neither in the way I eat, dress, sleep, think, read or choose my profession, nor in the way I behave, the choices I make and the kind of life I want to live.

Then, why should I be accepting the authority of someone in my spiritual life?

Just because they say they've experienced, God, The eternal Truth and the ultimate reality?

Is it necessary that I will be having the same experiences if I follow the rituals they prescribe? and if yes, will it be mine? would it not be second hand? He very bluntly says....."We are second hand people"

I have decided, that I will continue to explore the spiritual path in the same manner as I've been......like a free spirit, a wanderer who would rather not stick to anyone, anywhere or anything.

The 'yayavar' in a true sense......the sense of spirit!

Lord,

help me realise the fact that
You love me as an individual,
and that I must find you individually.
Help me understand the difference between,
receiving help and being led,

and ,if You think I am to be led,

lead me Yourself Lord,
for Thine,
am I.
and Thee are mine.

Amen!

©anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....