Thursday, August 26, 2010

Me and the Love of my Life

Oh ! I just love this city. No matter how many days, how many times, I just can't stop loving Delhi.

So, I headed on the 18th. traveled and reached Ggn to stay with a friend, warm, welcoming and caring. To watch movies, have food and talk talk and talk endlessly. Only to be dropped at Trident the next day.

Boy! I was nervous. And in Love with the place. The wilderness of the organisation, the organisation in the chaos. I was just in love with the backyard and the woods (more garden-ish in nature but with a wild streak) and the delicious litchi ice-tea.

Back to my temple, my friends and my second Love. (My First Love is books :P ) Interviewed and got a job which I am not taking up. Some more friends, relatives, fun, feasting, shopping (did I shop? now what? books for my bro lol). Some more fun, some online time and some more fun and lots more before I departed.

Now, I know I have written this post without the real spirit, but then I just wanted the basics to be here, before I forgot them.

And oh yes, the Royal Goofup!!! My ticket was booked for Jaipur rather than Home and then had to buy a new ticket :D

Detailed stories coming soon, till then, stay tuned!!! :)

Love
©2010 anu (Exploring Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....