Friday, November 19, 2010

Back to Positive again

So, after I've vented off all my steam, my suppressed anger, my frustration at being insulted when I made all sincere effort to respect others, I'm much light. I needed to release myself from the emotional stress I create for myself. It's high time that I come to terms with my anger and accept that being angry is as natural an emotion as is being loving. It's time, I stop letting people treat me like a punch bag, whether in a good way or a bad one.

So, let me try and think of some positive things to happen, possibly or definitely.
  • My work is going OK.
  • My salary was in my account in time, decent amount.
  • My studies will begin soon by the end of December fully.
  • My manager / best friend promises that He will support me in every manner till exams, if I can really trust him and then will take me off to Singapore in April, once I'm done with exams, to be able to earn loads and of course I can come back again for M.A. Final exams and preparation. I can even get a PR there, if I can stick around. Two years of work there, the work profile on my resume, the options of career, studies, family finances everything is going to fall in place though this DOES mean that I will for now have to give up on JNU/IIM.
  • I have started jewelery making class and am doing well at it. As usual, a student that makes her teacher smile :)
Now, let me try and list down a few very important priorities:
  • Working sincerely
  • Supporting my Mentor in His guidance of me, with full devotion and commitment, no matter how many things/people/events distract me, no matter how many times, I might fail.
  • Keeping up with my art work
  • Studying once work is low.
  • Applying for a passport.
  • Save money.
  • Updating the list as and when explored.
That's all I guess for now.

Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your place to share your thoughts about this....